I feel proud to be a member of the dental profession. Not only am I challenged to solve each patient’s case with comfort and efficiency, but I also have the opportunity to build relationships with every patient I meet. Over the past 25 years, I’ve become a part of many people’s lives, and those personal interactions mean the world to me. I love providing encouragement when a patient is undergoing an extensive course of treatment, and praise when a patient has had a great checkup. I truly appreciate the gratitude expressed by so many patients when I’ve helped to change their lives.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science – San Diego State University
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Southern California School of Dentistry
- General practice residency – Hillsborough County Dental Research Clinic, Tampa
- Invisalign® Certified Preferred Provider
In order to maintain and advance my education, I regularly participate in continuing education in Florida and across the country. Keeping up to date with current treatments and technology is essential to providing my patients with the highest possible quality of care.
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- West Coast District Dental Association
- OKU National Dental Honor Society
Outside the Office
I am originally from Redondo Beach, California, and have lived in Land O’ Lakes for the past 25 years. My wonderful wife and partner, Dr. Debbie Hawley, and I have two daughters, Kelsey and Katie, and a dog named Jack. I am passionate about my family and raising my daughters to be thoughtful, kind people. In my free time, I enjoy water and snow skiing, auto racing, and flying.
Because I live and work in this community, I am committed to supporting the businesses and people who have been so supportive of us. As a practice, we happily sponsor and participate in many local events.